Wilkes W. Palmer (Will)
October 2014 – Present: President of Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
October 2013 – October 2014: Executive Vice President of Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties include management of JLJ project managers on a day to day basis, purchasing of JLJ Corporate Insurances, oversight of office administrative personnel, business development, and contract negotiations with owners.
January 2001 – October 2013: Vice President of Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties included hiring, development of key personnel, purchasing of JLJ Corporate Insurance, and project management of selected projects. Highlights of some recently completed projects include:
- 300-Ton Chiller Replacement Project, East Point, GA – Contract amount approximately $338,014.
- Replaced an existing chiller inside of an operating telephone exchange building.
- New Warehouse Facility in Coweta County, GA. 60,000 SQUARE FEET Building Addition. Approximate Contract amount $ 3,600,000. Project consisted of the construction of a pre-engineered metal building and all associated work.
July 1996 – December 2000: Project Manager and Estimator for Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
June 1988 – July 1996: Laborer and Carpenter’s Helper working in the field on various commercial and industrial construction projects for Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, State University of West Georgia 1996
Charles W. Cobb Jr. (WES)
Chief Financial Officer
October 2013 – Present: Chief Financial Officer of Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties include management of JLJ project managers on a day to day basis, purchasing of JLJ corporate insurances, oversight of office administrative personnel, business development, and contract negations with owners.
January 2001 – October 2013: Vice President of Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties included hiring, development of key personnel, purchasing of JLJ corporate insurance, and project management of selected projects. Highlights of some recently completed projects include:
- Generator & UPS Replacement Project, Atlanta, GA – Contract Amount approximately $25M
- Replaced three existing 2.5 megawatt generators with four 3 megawatt generators including all associated switchgear, HVAC, and controls work.
- Required a small addition to the existing generator facility.
- Replaced three existing 1,000 kVa Rotary UPS systems with three 1,000 kVa Static UPS systems.
- Capacity Upgrades Project, Birmingham, AL – Contract Amount approximately $48M
- Installed new three 2 megawatt generators.
- Installed static UPS systems with 10 megawatts of capacity.
- Replaced existing chillers.
- Installed new chillers.
- Created primary and secondary chilled water system.
- Renovated various aspects of existing data center space.
- Renovated the first floor to create a high-density data floor.
July 1996 – December 2000: Field Superintendent for Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties included coordination of trades, project scheduling, correspondence with owners and design teams, value engineering, RFI’s, field payroll, tracking change orders and estimating. The vast majority of the projects were telecommunications / data center renovations ranging from $5,000 up to $5M.
August 1990 – July 1996: Assistant Superintendent for Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties included all jobsite paperwork which consisted of payroll, receiving tickets, RFI’s, change orders, method of procedures, and schedule development using Finest Hour. The entire six years was spent in one facility, assisting with the complete renovation of a 20-story telecommunications / data center which included complete replacement of the existing chilled water system, new UPS system and associated distribution, complete conversion from 120v lighting to 277v lighting, modifications to the emergency generator system including controls, renovation to passenger and freight elevators including conversion from fuse/relay to electronic controls, complete DDC system conversion from a pneumatic to electronic system as well as many renovations to existing telecommunications / data center space. The renovations exceeded $40M.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Georgia State University 1994
Brian K. Deleshaw
October 2013 – Present: Vice President of Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. Duties include oversight / consultation with a team of JLJ project managers as well as the continued management of selected projects which includes development of budgets, value engineering, scheduling, detailed estimating, subcontracting, and communication with owners and design team.
November 2003 – October 2013: Project Manager at Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. responsible for renovations and new construction projects – primarily for large telecommunications companies. Duties include estimating, negotiating, purchasing and supervision of all phases of building additions and renovation projects ranging from $5,000 to $10,000,000.
October 1993 – November 2003: Apprentice Electrician until completion of apprenticeship program in June 2000. Worked as a journeyman wireman in telecommunications facilities until taking a project management’s position with Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
June 1990 – October 1993: Worked as a carpenter / laborer with Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, Inc. on telecommunication projects.
- JATC Electrical Apprenticeship (IBEW Local 613 Atlanta, GA)
- Clayton State College, 1990 – 1993
- University of Georgia, 1989 – 1990